Welcome parents and guardians! Your child is about to embark on a trip of a lifetime and, as always, you play a critical role in his/her success. The most important thing you can do is prepare. We've created a guide for parents that answers many of the most frequently asked questions.
DOWNLOAD ETI'S GUIDE FOR PARENTS
A few quick tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure to look at how many meals your child will be responsible for on his own during travel and provide enough money to cover those expenses. It’s a good idea to discuss with your child the importance of not spending their meal money on souvenirs.
- Talk to your student about the importance of putting their devices (cell phones, ipads, etc.) away as much as possible during the trip. You don't want them to miss out on the full experience.
- Make sure you and your child have copies of the itinerary so that you both know the plan for each day.
- If there is historical significance to any of the sites your child will be seeing, share what you know with them. It will help them to get more from the experience.
- Make sure the group leader is aware of medication your child needs to take during the trip.
- If your child has allergies to something, be sure the group leader knows well in advance.
We are always here to answer any question you may have. Please contact us at anytime and one of our student travel experts will assist you.