Did you know that according to Student & Youth Travel Association (SYTA) research, students who are granted the opportunity to travel have an increased desire to attend college?
And that’s not the only positive outcome you could look forward to by embarking on an unforgettable trip.
The social impact is vast, with educators reporting students displaying increased tolerance of other cultures and ethnicities, more intellectual curiosity, better grades and an increased willingness to learn. Use these findings to gain support for your next adventure:
- 45% of educators claim student travel has been significantly more effective compared to classroom instruction.
- Participating in travel makes students more marketable to employers.
- Educators agree travel is contagious, with 60% noticing students’ increased desire for more travel experiences in the future.
Educational Tours, Inc. is a SYTA member, meaning we’re passionate about providing the highest quality and safest educational experiences for student and youth travelers. SYTA members:
- Are educated in safety standards, have access to the latest safety planning resources, and are thoroughly trained in safety protocols.
- Are financially stable, insure every trip, follow the Member Code of Ethics and comply with all laws, regulations and licensing requirements.
- Have many years of experience specific to the student and youth travel industry.
- Have succeeded in meeting SYTA’s rigorous application process.
Click here to read the research in its entirety.